Tuesday, April 9, 2013

35 Hateful And Stupid Rush Limbaugh Quotes That Should Anger Everyone

http://refreshingnews99.blogspot.in/2013/04/35-hateful-and-stupid-rush-limbaugh.html

We do call him Flush Rimjob for a reason, but these statements are so out of the stadium I couldn't take them seriously.  I mean, if George Carlin repeated this list?  It's like I almost couldn't believe I read this, and yes; I laughed.  By the way, I am a feminist.  To me, it's about equal pay and personal sovereignty for everyone, regardless of gender.  You know, someone living their life on their own terms?  Why should someone be denied that because of what gender they are?

By the way, my flat mate is a sausage casing, and we get along fine.  I dragged him out of poverty when we first met.  I used to make a ton.  Meant I always paid for everything, and that was fine.  Now things are not so hot for either of us financially, but it doesn't matter.  We have just enough to see it to the end, it has been implied by someone who knows what 'its' talking about.