Sunday, September 23, 2012

How Can You Eat Shark Again After Viewing This?

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=WK2LpUoqX6A&vq=medium

They are a predator.  Like a lion, or a wolf.  They're also beautiful.  I rescued a leopard shark from a tide pool once, and threw it in the bay.  I had to pin it with a big stick, very carefully picked it up so I wouldn't get cut, walked down to the water, and tossed it in.  It was a little one.  About a metre long.  All muscle.  There was a pier there.  People used to catch shark and just left them on that pier.  It upset me quite a bit.

I also saw a chick hand feed a moray eel at the Monterey Aquarium.  Fish are NOT stupid.  WE are, for not recognising  them as being what they really are.  Another part of Source, and more than something to simply exploit.