Sunday, June 24, 2012

Roll 300 Heads And Save Pakistan!

Part #1

http://www.opinion-maker.org/2012/06/roll-300-heads-and-save-pakistan/ 


Part #2



What a mess.  And note how they're recovering or not recovering from their devastating floods is no longer in the news?  For those who forgot:


Not that I'd go to Pakistan even if they paid me, but hey.  They can live the way they want, and I'll live the way I want.   I have enough of a problem with the um. . .shall I say 'non-culture' I'm in?  I don't deal with idiots who consider me a second class citizen because of my plumbing.  Parts of Israel are like that too, by the way.   I wouldn't go there, either.  In fact, there aren't many countries I'd like to go to any more.  The politicians even ruined New Zealand.  Can't legally grow to use your own medicinal herbs any more?  Can't wait 'til these worthless bastards are all put in their place.  I hope that day is just around the corner.